Friday, December 10, 2010

Quarter of a Century...


Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

I turned 25 this year, which I have always dreaded (more so than 30). For me it seems like the turning point in many people's lives. I always hoped I would have accomplished so much more by the time I was 25, but I guess I still have time!

My birthday was spent being kind of lazy. I woke up and studied for my last final of the semester, and later that night my parents took me to dinner. We went to Iggies Sports Grill in Ogden; it was okay, not the greatest food. The only thing I really love there is this sauce they give to dip your bread in--DELICIOUS!!!

Above all 25 isn't that bad....yet!

2 comments:

  1. Just catching up...Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keri, I did! I hope that you and your cute little family are doing well! You guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete