Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 5...

A picture of somewhere you have been

I haven't actually traveled to as many places as I have dreamed of, but I have traveled to a few places in the U.S.A. Here are the places I have traveled to:

* My family made it a tradition for a few years to go to Disney, so I have been to California and Florida a few times. When I was really young we drove to California, so this allowed me to visit Nevada.


Disneyland 1989


Disneyland 1993ish


Disneyworld 2005


Disneyland 2006


Disneyland 2007


Christmas in Florida 2008

* I have also traveled to Arkansas on a road-trip with my grandparents. This included driving through Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. When we were there we traveled to my mom's cousins house; which allowed us to visit Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Virgina.










* A few summers ago my dad, Kacee, Kari, and I drove to Yellowstone which took us through Idaho and Montana







* I have also been to Wyoming, usually after we have drove to Mirror Lake, we will take the scenic way home.



* And if you count being in airports I have also been to Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment