Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10...

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This is an interesting question! I love music, I am constantly singing/humming, and I also listen to a wide range of music. I had not given it much thought before, but when I am in certain moods I do tend to lean towards certain types of songs.

Happy, sad, mad, bored ect... I always can listen to my Broadway songs. Right now on my Ipod I have songs from Wicked, Spring Awakening, Addams Family, Footloose and Songs for a New World. These songs I listen to all the time, in any mood I am in.

If I am happy I like to listen to more upbeat music to keep me in the happy mood that I am in. Songs like: Walk like an Egyptian, Manic Monday, any thing by Jason Mraz, any thing by Ingrid Michelson, etc...

If I am mad I like songs that are more calming that will help me get out of my funk. Artists like: The Beatles, John Legend, Soundtrack of Dear John, etc...


I also like to listen to Akon, Natasha Bedingfield, Green Day, Boys like Girls, The Script, ABBA, Colbie Caillat etc.... Like I said earlier my music taste is quite broad.

No comments:

Post a Comment