Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Days 20 and 21...

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
To be completely honest I don't see myself ever getting married. However, if the right guy does come along I will snatch him up! I hope to be with someone who continues to inspire me to be my best. Someone who will not only be a partner, but a friend. I want to be able to look at the man I marry 30 years later and still feel the little spark I felt in the beginning--which means lots of work to keep our marriage united.


Pictures of things that make you happy



Teaching

Flowers, especially a daisy

A Christmas Story is my favorite Christmas movie. It is also what makes my holiday traditions complete.

Basset Hounds are my favorite dog, but seeing any puppy can't but make me happy.

The mountains! I am so lucky to be able to look out my window and see this beautiful sight everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment