Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8...

Short term goals for this month and why

1. Study and finish this semester! I actually have already started to accomplish this goal; I only have my Shakespeare final left and I take that tomorrow!

2. Finish the presents my mom is giving to her brothers and sisters. I have all but one completed, I just decided to wait until finals were over.

3. Finish the present my dad is giving to his sister!

4. Read! This next semester I have a large stack of books that I will be reading and I would like to get a head start on the semester and read during the few weeks I have off--lame way to spend break time I know, but what can you do?

5. Organize my room again! It seems like at the end of each semester I wonder how big the tornado really was that came through my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment