Saturday, October 23, 2010

Math troubles...

I don't know why I chose math as my minor! The longer I stay in my Calculus class the more I question my decision. This class has been a difficult struggle for me. I am preparing for my second test (which I will take on Monday) and I felt good about the things we had discussed in class. That is until I get home, do the homework, or try to work on practice problems. I don't understand why I am struggling so much with this class, or why I cannot retain any of the information. I am tired of crying, getting headaches, and feeling like a complete failure! I cannot wait until December and this class is over!


On a positive note, my writings are coming along! I am preparing to sumbit three pieces to Weber State's Literary Journal: Metephor. My deadline is in January, so I will be keeping my fingers crossed! This will be a small stepping stone towards my publishing dream!


Thanks for reaading!

No comments:

Post a Comment