Thursday, October 25, 2012

Life update...

Where has the time gone? Life seems like it just passes me by and before I know it more than half of the year is gone.

School has been going great; I cannot believe I am almost finished with it all. I have been working at Two Rivers High School (WSD’s alternative high school) this semester for my English practicum. It has been a different experience than I have had in the past, which is a good thing. I have learned more than I ever imagined.

I haven’t been doing much of anything, besides school. It seems like that is all I have energy for. I should know by Thanksgiving where I will be placed for student teaching. I also have been working on an application for a job that I would start when I graduate. I don’t want to say too much about it and get my hopes up, but I am pretty excited about the life changing opportunities that it would bring.

Well, this is all I have time for. I will try to keep updating this blog with what is happening in my life. Also, I will hopefully be posting about my next story soon. I have been working on it for a while now, and I am just trying to find the time to finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment